We have expanded to serve you better! At the beginning of August 2022, we relocated to a larger space, directly behind our current location. Below are answers to questions you may have related to our move.
1. Where did the hospital move?
At the beginning of August 2022, we moved to another unit in the same mall. The address is 2446 Bank Street, Unit 101 (Facing Hunt Club Rd).
2. Why did you move to a new location?
We outgrew our old space and moved to a larger premise that was custom designed for our needs.
3. Are there any changes to the hospital team?
We have 2 new veterinarians joining our team. For the rest of the team, it will remain the same so you will continue to see our friendly faces.
4. Have your services changed?
We continue to offer the same services, at the same high standard that you have come to expect.
5. Have your hours changed?
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. For the time being, we will remain closed on Saturday and Sunday.
6. Is there a grand opening celebration?
Yes! Come visit us on Friday, August 19, 2022 from 9 am to 2 pm for our Grand Opening and Charity Nail Trim! New and existing clients are welcome.
- Nail trims are min $10 donation. All proceeds will go towards our Oscar Fund.
- Proof of rabies is required.
- First come, first served.
- Stuffed animal exams for kids, colouring etc.
- Loot bags for pets
- Snacks and beverages for people
- Raffle for Gift Baskets!
We thank the community for all the support and look forward to serving you and your furry family members at our new location.